The sun is a significance of dominance, enrichment and prosper. While the sun is needed for the betterment of all living life, it can bring some hindrances as well. Like the sun’s UV rays can affect one’s skin, it can also bring harm to one’s eyes. This is where sunglasses come into play.
Today, there exists a new type of glasses that enhances one’s visions and they are none other than the Red Shift XT. When one wears the Red Shift XT, he or she will have reduced glare, clearer vision, and ultimate works to block 100% of UVA, UVB and other harmful light up to 400nm wavelength.
To better understand how these glasses differ from other existing glasses, this review will analyze the Red Shift XT in terms of its purpose, how it works, its features, its uses and its affordability.
- Contains uni-lens design that achieves a full 180 degree view
- It is a lightweight design
- Made with impact resistant frames
- Fits to one’s liking
- Works efficiently under wet conditions
- Blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays, as well as harmful violet-blue light as far as 400nm wavelength